Business as Usual + Video
Full Availability While We’re Home Working
Whilst our critical support of the food industry means that we can continue to operate in all parts of our business, we are, of course, still committed to and respecting, restrictions to business travel.
So, we’ve set up several fast and effective ways for you to get in contact, including Zoom video conferencing, landlines diverted to our mobiles and email.
Service & Technical Support
- For Service – call 01223 495484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Technical Support – call 01223 492087 or email email@example.com
- We’re operating a rota of essential engineers and staff
- Our building remains open to receive deliveries from customers, parts and new units
- Our engineers continue to visit customer sites, as and when requested to do so, for service and installation
In-Line Units – Return to Base Service
- We’re sending out loan units as replacement (as and when available) on receipt of purchase order and signed loan agreement
- Maximum loan of 14 days
- Loan unit despatched same day, if available and customer paperwork in place by 1pm – next day delivery, or additional costs for same day courier
- Standard loan charges apply; additional costs if same day courier required
Sales and Forward Planning
- For Sales, call 01223 492083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our sales office is open, with the team working in isolation from home
- Our Paperless QA, Smart Solution offers an immediate solution to:
- labour shortages
- pressure in production that makes operational efficiency and traceable compliance even more imperative
- Live data from our Dansensor Gas Mixers and Gas Analysers connected to Plantstats QCPro software delivers a powerful monitoring and management solution.
If you have any specific questions, or would like to know more about our ongoing and regularly revised plans during the Coronavirus lockdown, please contact our sales team on 01223 492083 or via email@example.com