At Tendring Pacific Ltd, we respect your privacy and we are committed to the safe care and protection of your personal data. We treat the information we hold on you with the same high level of respect that we expect others to care for our personal details.
Our Privacy Notice details:
Please read the policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions, or concerns about it.
No personal information is shared with, or given to, any third party that is not related to the fulfilment of our business and service to you, unless we are required to do so by law.
We will not sell your data to any third party and we are committed to complying with the EU and UK GDPR data protection laws, to the extent that they apply to our use of your personal data.
Who we are
Peter Rock email@example.com
Tendring Pacific Ltd, Unit C South Cambridge Business Park, Babraham Road, Sawston, CB22 3JH
The information do we collect:
- Directly from you to us via
- written, email and telephone enquiries and work related social media
- face to face sales and service meetings, exhibitions and trade related events
- forms from our website
- orders for products and services, payment, accounting and delivery procedures
- Indirectly via
- emails where your colleagues have copied you into correspondence
- enquiries made to other outlets of, and directly to, the manufacturers we represent, who forward the relevant territory related enquiries to us for action
- referrals from information given to us by your work and industry colleagues
- Website and marketing activity
- When we send you email marketing material we note if you open the emails, or click on any links within them, to help us assess the effectiveness and relevance of our messages
- We collect anonymised analytics and usage data from our website.
How we use personal information
We use your data for business, trade and services related activities, including to:
- provide goods and services
- tell you about our products and services
- personalise the content, business information and user experience of our website
- set up trading accounts and administration
- deliver marketing and events communication
- carry out polls and surveys
- meet legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud) and internal audit requirements
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
We need to hold some information about you, in order to fulfil your requests for assistance and information and so that you can purchase services and goods from us.
We will only share the relevant parts of that personal data with suppliers, shipping and financial agents, when necessary, to deliver your services, or conduct our business operations.
We only share your information with companies that house your data as securely as we do.
We work with data management and software companies that help us with our data processing and these organisations will only use your data for the tasks we have asked them to carry out for us.
Data is stored securely on a server, on our premises and backed up to a remote server off-site, that is owned and managed by our IT and computer services provider.
Length of time we keep your data
We keep your data until:
- you instruct us to remove it
- you decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list
- the company/organisation you currently work for stops trading
- we no longer receive responses to our marketing
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and to ask for it to be amended or deleted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority – the Information Commissioner’s Office.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone.
Certain cookies are also installed on your device. Cookies are small text files, used for improving web functions and to provide us with anonymous statistical analysis about how you browse our website, the individual web pages, or products, that you view and what websites or search terms referred you to us. You can disable or modify the way your browser accepts, or blocks cookies, by visiting the relevant help sections of your provider.
This anonymous information is shared with third parties such as Google, who provide analytical tools to help us improve the user experience of our website.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Our website includes links to third-party websites, such as YouTube and industry reference organisations. Clicking on these links may enable third parties to collect, or share, data about you. We do not control the behaviours of these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website via one of these links, it remains your responsibility to read the privacy notice of every additional website you visit.
Our policy will be reviewed regularly and in line with any amendments to the law. Changes will be applied to these pages and will apply to all new and previous visitors from that date.