Book a Demo
Easy to Arrange Online and Onsite Options
We understand that sometimes, there’s nothing better than seeing equipment in action, before placing your order. And when there are several decision makers involved, a demonstration can save a lot of internal discussion time and make sure that everyone is happy with the decision.
We have several options for you:
Online Demo via Zoom, or Teams
This is a swift and convenient way to clarify that the unit you are considering is suitable for your needs. Free of charge, they take between 60-90 minutes, depending on the number of questions you have.
Our online demos enable us to clearly show the features and functionality of either:
- Benchtop and portable gas analysers – Dansensor CheckMate 3 and Dansensor CheckPoint 3
- Paperless QA Software – Plantstats QC Pro
- In-line gas analysers – Dansensor MAP Check3
- In-line mixers mixers. Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus.
To book an online demonstration, please call 01223 492083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Demo from a Tendring pacific engineer visiting your site
These take between 3-4 hours and are free of charge. The demonstration will use onsite packs, fresh from the packing line to confirm that the instrument works and is suited to the site’s requirements.
The objective is to show the features and functionality of:
- Off-line Dansensor Leak Detectors – Dansensor LeakPointer 3 and Dansensor LeakPointer 3+
- Seal Integrity Tester – Dansensor Lippke 5000
To book an onsite demonstration, please call 01223 492083 or email email@example.com
Onsite trial, conducted by a Tendring pacific engineer, making an installation onto your packing line
The trial duration is usually 1 – 5 days and is chargeable at cost. It requires a return visit to site, to uninstall, on completion of the trial. The demonstration will clearly show how the unit performs on your packing line, that it delivers to specification and provides test data to help support any site capex application.
The objectives here are to demonstrate the functionality of the unit and to gather data. These demonstrations are offered primarily for:
- In-line head space gas analysers – Dansensor MAP Check3
- In-line gas mixers – Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus
- In-line leak detectors – Dansensor LeakMatic II
To book an onsite trial, please call 01223 492083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Book a Demonstration or Trial
Please contact our sales team on 01223 492083 or email@example.com