Dansensor Help Desk
When you buy products from Tendring pacific, we want to make sure you to get the best value for your money. With that in mind, we offer a comprehensive range of assistance – both immediate & long term.
For immediate technical help with your Dansensor equipment – please contact our Dansensor Help Desk and our fully trained engineer will take your call. This is a direct line to us. We do not use Call Centres.
Dansensor Help Desk
During normal office hours, please call 01223 492087, or email email@example.com.
Our normal office hours are:
- Monday – Thursday 08.30 – 17.00
- Friday 08.30 – 14.00
- On a Friday, between 14.00 – 17.00 (excluding Bank Holidays) please call 07960 182713
You’ll also find additional helpful information on our website from our “How To” Videos and our range of Preventative Maintenance Guides. Those customers with Plantstats QC Pro installed, also have access to remote diagnostics, which may help pinpoint any issues you’re experiencing.
For Long Term and In Depth Technical Support
Our Senior Engineers have many years of experience and are recognised as expert in gas flushing and control. If you’re considering any of the changes and actions we’ve detailed below, then please get in contact and we’ll share our expertise, so that you can make a considered decision.
- beginning MAP food packing for the first time
- planning new packing lines and understand the impact on gas flow to the whole factory
- transitioning to Paperless QA to help overcome a skills, or labour shortage
- exploring ways to speed up existing production lines from more efficient gas delivery
- understanding how best to optimise CO2 usage and reduce costs
- investigating leak detection and end of line visual seal integrity to reduce waste
We build long term relationships with customers through their trust and confidence in our extensive market knowledge, experience and sound expertise. Our Senior Engineers are regularly on site to investigate, advise and help demonstrate the technical and cost viability of your planned purchase through:
- equipment demonstrations using your packaging products
- on-line equipment trials to further validate their suitability and to calculate accurate the cost savings benefits
- MAP Audits & Gas Efficiency surveys
- general troubleshooting and customer support
Post – Purchase & Installation
- Commissioning and training on installation
- Preventative Maintenance Guides
- Return to Base and On-Site Service & Calibration
- Free of charge Help Desk (see top of page)
- Free of charge “How to“ Videos
- Remote and On-site training for all levels
- Remote diagnostics (requires installation of Plantstats QCPro)
Get in touch on 01223 492087 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Technical Support
For immediate help call 01223 492087Email Us »