Coronavirus – Our Increased Focus and Precautions
Customer Service and Support Our Top Priority
In light of the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus on the food industry, and to support our customers, we have instigated the following working practices from Monday 16th March 2020.
- Apart from a rota of essential office and workshop staff, colleagues will work remotely, in isolation, from their homes
- Work in our Dansensor Service Centre, in Cambridge, is restricted to one engineer at any one time, working in isolation for a 12-hour day, to help maintain our service capacity
- Engineers will continue to visit customer sites, if requested to do so
- Our engineers will only travel using our own transport. All business travel on public transport is prohibited
- All of our demonstration equipment will be added to our stock of loan units, and be available to help support customers
- Our sales office will be staffed by one member of our sales team, working in isolation, during normal office hours
- We remain open to receive deliveries from customers and parts and new units from Dansensor
Service and Repair Options
Please follow this link for full details of our standard service options.
In-Line Units – Return to Base Service
- Loan unit sent as replacement (as and when available) on receipt of purchase order and signed loan agreement
- Maximum loan of 14 days; if customer unit sent in promptly
- Loan unit despatched same day, if available and customer paperwork in place by 1pm; next day delivery, or additional costs for same day courier
- Standard loan charges apply; additional costs if same day courier required
To discuss further please contact our Service Team on 01223 495484 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing Sales Support
During home working isolation, we’re remaining in contact with customers via the telephone and video conferencing and video product demonstrations.
Our Dansensor range of instruments are available from stock.
Contact us on 01223 492083 or vis email@example.com