Tighten Gas Mix Tolerances And Save Carbon Dioxide
Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus – Tightening Tolerances On Your Gas Mix And Saving CO2
When you replace “traditional” gas mixers on a production line, with the state-of-the-art Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus, previously large tolerances of gas mixes, can be much more accurately set, controlled and tightened.
The Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus is a high capacity gas mixer, used on it’s own on individual packaging lines, or piggybacked with a buffer tank, to accurately and quickly deliver central mixing.
Available in either a two, or three, gas mix versions, the unit accurately mixes any combination of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and atmospheric air.
How to readily achieve an 10% CO2 saving:
- running a 70% N2 / 30% CO2 mix with a +/- 5% CO2 tolerance
- confidently set the gas mix on the MAP Mix Provectus to 27% CO2
- the MAP Mix Provectus delivers a highly accurate gas mix (+/-2%), enabling the target %CO2 to be set lower
- that new lower limit remains within the current accepted limit
- the result can be a saving of up to 10% CO2
With the current additional CO2 Surcharge (Approx. £400 per tonne) and with CO2 shortages, the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus reduces your CO2 usage as well as your carbon footprint and saves you money.
To Find Out How Much Carbon Dioxide You Could Be Saving
Contact our sales team on 01223 492083