Move to Carbon Neutral with Dansensor Gas Flushing
Minimise Gas Use – Get It Right First Time
With a move to Carbon Neutral a significant and current focus for many gas flushed, food packing companies, the need to ‘Get It Right First Time‘ becomes crucial.
Get It Right First Time
The digitally accurate gas mixing and gas flow of the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus, supported with constant in-line headspace gas monitoring of the Dansensor MAP Check 3, are vital tools. They help:
- minimise, optimise and reduce CO2 gas usage*
- reduce the number of incorrectly flushed packs that have to be stripped out
- reduce packaging waste that has to be sent to landfill
- reduce the amount of wasted product
- reduce the amount of repacking, which itself requires more resources – energy, water, labour
- reduce the amount of wasted transport on incorrectly packed product that is sent to the retailer distribution centre.
* Dramatic Reduction of Your Gas Consumption
On average our customers see a reduction of 40% in their CO2 gas usage, thanks to the unique GasSave function of the Dansensor MAP Check 3. A saving further enhanced by the accurate digital setting of the correct gas mix.
Combining our accurate gas flushing units with the impressive range of Dansensor leak detectors and we have you well on your way to carbon and waste efficiency.
Contact Our Sales Team
To find out more about how the full Dansensor range, please contact our sales team on
01223 492083 or via email@example.com